Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - McQueen Cape

Do you ever get the urge to do something bad? I totally do, at least once every few months. I'm not talking about doing something bad bad, like cheating on your partner or stealing or anything like that. I mean doing something a teensy bit bad, like smoking one cigarette or eating a container of ice cream for dinner. My current bad deed, in this scorching heat, is turn the air conditioner up really high for a couple of hours so that I can hang out in my new fall wardrobe. Terrible for the environment, I know. Sorry, sorry!


Alexander McQueen Belted Wool Cape (net-a-porter.com)
Goldsign Lure Skinny Leg Jeans (shopbop.com)
Jimmy Choo OTK Calf Leather Boot (bergdorfgoodman.com)
Burberry Leather-Trimmed Trilby Hat (net-a-porter.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment