Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Clare Tough Coat

Hey there, honey! So sorry to hear about your recent legal troubles. Stay strong. Hope you have a great lawyer! Don't you worry, my lovely, I'll be sitting behind you in court lending my support. Here's what I'll be wearing, since you likely will be a little too distracted to notice:
 A Cardi-Coat to keep warm in that old drafty courtroom
A body-skimming but still demure dress. No Lindsay Lohan courtroom fashion antics from this lady!
Throw in some heels that mean business...
...and a bag large enough to hide a file in. I got your back, boo! Not that I think you're guilty or anything...

Clare Tough Hand-Knitted Cardi-Coat (net-a-porter.com)
Donna Karan Belted Wool-Blend Jersey Dress (net-a-porter.com)
Fendi Cutout Pump (barneys.com)
Michael Kors Gia Satchel (neimanmarcus.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment