Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mood Music - Amos Lee


So, yeah, I'm back to working my 9 to 5...3 whole weeks so far. I obviously miss spending my days running around with my 'lil peanut, but I've enjoying a few aspects of my return to the working world. I can sip my tea while it's hot, my clothes stay pretty clean all day and I've been listening to lots of great music. I love you, Raffi, but after hearing you sing every day for 6 months it's kinda nice to listen to you only on weekends.

We've got a few driving trips planned this weekend, so hopefully I can sneak a little Amos Lee onto our car trip playlist, maybe between Baby Beluga and Bananaphone?

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment