Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Great Moments In Soap History - Erica Kane vs. Bear

I haven't watched All My Children for many years. I watched the show one summer during high school, but apart from that I haven't watched the show too much.

Today is the last day All My Children will air on tv (it will continue online apparently), and is the last time we will all see the fabulous Susan Lucci as Erica Kane. Susan Lucci is beyond fantastic. I hope that she finds another acting role that is just as great, and that she's in the spotlight for years to come.

I could go on and on about why Erica Kane is such a great tv character, but I think this sums it up quite well: Erica Kane is so boss that she scares away a bear just by yelling at it. Best.

Bye Bye Erica Kane!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment