Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Miu Miu Dress

That's right...it's TIFF time! Famous people come to Toronto for 3 days and we all go crazy! Will I see movies? Maybe? Will I be attending fancy parties in even fancier outfits? Hellz yeah. Tell Madonna I'll try to squeeze in her dinner thing in between parties. Kisses!

Got to make sure that I look good from all angles...with those blasted paparazzi all about...
It may rain...it may snow (it is Canada after all)...so boots are always a good call. 
The purse only needs to fit my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine and my cell. Drinks are on the studios! Cheers, fellas! Happy TIFF!


XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment