Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Derek Rose Robe

Well hellooooooooooo...

Long time no see! I'm back from my trip to Ireland, but have been laying fairly low...taking a vacation from my vacation if you will. Isn't it always the case that, when you have a great time on a trip overseas, you end up looking like shit when you get home? Bags under eyes, acne flare-ups, weight gain...the sure signs of too much vacation fun. I'm keeping a low profile for a couple more days until I'm back to looking more like myself again.

At least I have some pretty fantastic lounging clothes! For example...



Derek Rose Striped Silk Dressing Gown (mrporter.com)
Tilly Bra (agentprovocateur.com)
Bamford Fine-Knit Cashmere Pants (net-a-porter.com)
Bottega Veneta Lagoon Nappa Slippers (bottegaveneta.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment