Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mood Music - Bon Iver


It's beautiful outside. The weather is absolutely perfect. Can't ask for a more pleasant day. I've already taken the 'lil peanut out for one walk, but I think we'll have to go out again.

I'm taking 'er super easy today. I'm totally about to have a quick nap (before 'lil peanut wakes up). Today is a jean shorts, iced coffee and reading magazines in the park kind of day for sure. I hope you find yourself on a patio or in a park on this fine Friday afternoon.

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment