Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cheers to Queen Victoria

Hey pals, hope y'all are enjoying the long weekend (or just the weekend if there's no holiday where you live. Set off some fireworks anyway!


I'm out of province currently, dealing with some family stuff. As a result, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post over the next few days. There is no wi-fi at my hotel, and the 'lil peanut tries to eat my laptop when I blog in his presence these days.

So, yeah, check back later next week and hopefully there will be some fun stuff to read.

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment