Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mood Music + Hello


Hey hey,

Hope you're well. Happy Memorial Day to my US pals!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. I'm not sorry to see the end of May. Lots of challenges, not very much sleep, not many posts (you may have noticed?). My husband's grandmother passed away last week. She was a fantastic lady, very well loved by lots of people, and she will be missed. Her passing was tough on all of us, even the 'lil peanut who had his routine disrupted by an 18-hour drive to the Maritimes and didn't get to sleep in his usual crib for a long time. Poor little fella is cutting his top teeth too.

So, yeah, May was a challenge but now I get to look forward to June. Lots to look forward to, including a trip to Ireland. I've taken a couple of days to re-focus, and will be posting lots in June as well. I've got lots of ideas and am excited to get to work.

Have a great week!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment