Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mood Music - Faithless


I am a big fan of my 'lil peanut, but the hilarious fella has decided he doesn't want to sleep these days. We're up with him for a minimum of 2 hours each night. I used to be up at 3 on the weekends pretty regularly, watching tv and eating a snack before hitting bed after getting home from dancing. Maybe I should let the 'lil peanut dance in the night? He can dance to this song. Ah well, there's always coffee...gotta put my 'lil cranky pants down for a nap. Happy weekend!

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment