Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dingus of the Week - Jimmy Fallon

I was all set to award the Dingus of the week trophy (named the Bruley) to Heidi Montag, for releasing 2 ridiculous stories about herself. She is the worst. But I changed my mind and decided that this week's Bruley should go to the celebrity that made me angriest this week.




***SPOILER ALERT*** You're not going to want to read this post if you haven't watched the latest episode of Top Chef. I think you're about 2 weeks behind if you live in Canada and watch the show on the Food Network. So, yeah, make a mental note and come back and read this post in 2 weeks.

Having Jimmy Fallon as the guest judge on Top Chef was no fun. He sent home Fabio!! What? He was so nonsensical in his judging too...the best example being critical of Fabio from straying too far from a traditional "booger" recipe but also criticizing Richard for being too literal in his interpretation of Ramen noodles. Also, who has someone on Top Chef cook them Ramen noodles as a birthday lunch treat? Save the Ramen noodles for when you're drunk at 4am where they belong. Finally - hey Jimmy, where was the funny?

I wasn't ready for Fabio to go home. I wanted to learn more about his random quirks, like his pet turtle!



I watched 5 minutes of the Jimmy Fallon NBC Experiment (or whatever it is called) last night for research purposes, but I fell asleep before I was able to learn too much. To be fair, I had a late dinner and was super full so it wasn't all Jimmy's fault. Plus, he did nominate Carla for the win so maybe he's not such a Dingus after all. Nah...he's a dingus.


Fabio Discusses His "Booger" (www.realityblurred.com)
fabioviviani.com

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment