Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Mulberry Bag


It's Groundhog day! It's Groundhog day! I'm grumpy at you Wiarton Willie! I know it's snowing, but you can't even take 5 minutes to go outside to maybe see your shadow? You're such a prince that you have to do your duties inside a tent? How can you see your shadow inside of a tent? That Punxsutawney Phil went out in the snowstorm. He makes you seem kinda like a pussy, no?

Anyway Willie, you can make it up to me by sending me this Mulberry Tillie Hobo. Groundhogs can use the internet, yes? I'll suffer through the rest of winter gladly with this hot bag on my shoulder. Thanks buddy!

Tillie Hobo in Powder Beige Sparkle Tweed (www.mulberry.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment