Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dingus of the Week - Oscars Edition


The Oscars are tonight! I've put on some silk entertaining trousers and bought some fancy crackers, so now I'm all set. Time to start watching the red carpet coverage!

I haven't seen The Fighter yet, but I've heard really good things about the film and Melissa Leo's role in particular. Why, oh why, then would she run the picture above in industry magazines to campaign for an Oscar? I read that she paid for the ads with her own money! That is not very classy Melissa! Also, that fur coat is gross.

Melissa, I still wish you luck tonight. I'm not a hater. I also may get my husband to photograph me in my silk entertaining pants, eating a cracker, in case I need to campaign for best Toronto-based fashion for pregnant ladies blog. Could come in handy!

XOXO and happy Oscars!
Emily

Melissa Leo Runs Own 'For Your Consideration' Ads (thefrisky.com)
Awards Season: When Good Actors Go Bad (gawker.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment