Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Naptime Netflix - Scenes of a Sexual Nature



In honour of Valentine's day being next week, I thought I'd select a movie from the Netflix Canada romance section. In amongst the slim pickings, I picked the movie Scenes of a Sexual Nature. If I'm being honest, I picked it because it has Ewan McGregor in it and I figured he'd take his clothes off. He's always all nude in his movies...except this one (spoiler alert). There are some other really good actors in this movie. There must be some sort of geometric curve that depicts the point where too many good actors in one film renders it shit. I should ask my Mom (she's a mathemagician).

Ridiculous Factor?
Not ridiculous exactly...more like headache-inducing and shockingly bad. Ugh.

Verdict?
This movie is the equivalent of a heart shaped box of those disgusting chocolate-covered liqueur cherries...on clearance...in August...that someone has farted on. Did I mention I hated this movie? Avoid, avoid, avoid.

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment