Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Naptime Netflix - Leprechaun 4: In Space


Another week of pretty slim pickings on Netflix Canada. I'm bored of all the "new releases"(blech), so I did a little digging around the various categories. Did you know that there are 6 movies in the Leprechaun series? You probably did, but this was news to me. I've seen the first one, but now I have 5 more movies to watch while my lil peanut naps! I'm going to jump ahead a bit and check out the 4th installment first. The Leprechaun goes to space!!! Just in case you're as excited as me about all of these Leprechaun flicks, here's the chronology: Leprechaun goes to the suburbs, then the big city, then Las Vegas, then space, then 'tha hood, then back 2 'tha hood. It was really hard choosing between 4 and 5, but space trumped Coolio in 'tha hood...and ruled!

Ridiculous Factor?
The Leprechaun goes to space to kidnap a space princess...no, you know what? I'm not even going to bother to answer this question. 

Verdict?
Hooray for Leprechaun! I was very entertained by this film. It was cheesy and crazy and lots of fun. Nice work Netflix!!

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment