Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Victoria Beckham + Jimmy Choo


Oh hey - I didn't see you there. I was too busy trying to figure out where to put my new sofa. It's a beauty, yes? I sold all those Grammy awards I won Sunday night on Ebay, and now I'm getting some new stuff for the crib. I'm going to need some new clothes to wear while I lounge on this beautiful Baker sofa.


This Victoria Beckham dress should do the trick. I'll look fantastic while reading gossip mags and snacking on macaroons. Now I just need some hot shoes to kick off before beginning to lounge. Hmmm...

Aw yeah, I went there! New Jimmy Choos!!! So, yeah, I'd like to thank the Academy of Tunesmiths for financing my new loungin' set-up. Love you! Now I've got to put those Brit Awards up for sale to get me a new purse...

Baker Sofa (dwr.com)
Victoria Beckham Satin-Crepe Bell Dress (net-a-porter.com)
Jimmy Choo Magnum Sandal (bergdorfgoodman.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment