Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dingus of the Week - Me

Thissssss...is your dingus of the week
That's right...the current Dingus of the Week is me. I am a dingus because I watched all 3 episodes of American Idol this week. I promised myself I wouldn't watch it this year and, aside from watching clips of Steven Tyler on YouTube, I was doing ok up until now. I like Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, but the show is pretty pitchy dawg.

Girl, I have got to get a grip and stop watching before I become enraged that this fellow who is pooping out some sort of a cloth tail is your new American Idol. I'm too old for this shit.


Idol Recap: Three Wild Ones (ew.com)
AI Spoiler Alert: Top 13, Thoughts? (tvgasm.com)
AI: The Massacre (gawker.com)

XOXO
Emily

photos via americanidol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment