Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Cacharel Dress

I know it's still winter, but with the sunshine and the melting snow it's almost like a spring day. I need to get my walking around in spring outfit together. This Cacharel dress is the perfect thing to wear while walking in the park:


Since it's still pretty cold, I'll throw this APC pea coat over top:


Can't forget the boots & umbrella!


Now I just have to wait for my 1st pay cheque from Dior to get all this great stuff. You didn't hear that I'm taking over for that icky jerkface Galliano? Now you know!

Cacharel Floral Shirt Dress (openingceremony.us)
70s Pea Coat (apc.fr)
Hunter For WaterAid Umbrella (hunter-boot.com)
Festival Tall 2011 Boot (hunter-boot.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment