Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Thakoon Top

Oh hey, I see you have a handful of beads. That can only mean one thing: it's Mardi Gras!!! Wait, you want me to flash you for some dollar store beads? Tell you what -- I'll show off my boobs like a hoochie sorority girl if instead of beads you throw this Oscar de la Renta necklace at me:



On second thought, this Thakoon top looks too good to lift up and wrinkle. Sorry. Maybe next year? No, probably not.



Oscar de la Renta Disc Necklace (net-a-porter.com)
Thakoon Peasant Tank (shopbop.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment