Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Naptime Netflix - Monsturd



I was digging around in the Netflix Canada categories today (still slim pickings...sigh) and found this movie. I selected it based on title alone. Here's what you need to know: a serial killer falls into a toxic waste sewer tunnel and turns into a poop monster - that is, he is a killer/monster that is half human and half poop. It is very, very low budget and looks like it was filmed on VHS by high school kids.

Ridiculous Factor?
Poop monster. Yup.


Verdict?
I'm so sorry you guys, I just couldn't finish this movie. I tried, but no. I like dumb movies very much, and I'm not a snob about production values...there was just too much poop for me. If you're a fan of silly movies, bad dialogue and poop jokes...go for it. I will give this movie credit for having a fantastically succinct title. 

XOXO
Emily

Monsturd photo via oddfilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment