Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playing Catch Up


Hi hi -

This week has gone by so fast! It's been a tough one for me, and I haven't had a ton of time to post on account of being overwhelmed with chores and stuff. Next week is fixing to be a bit more of the same, but I'll try my best to post when I can. I should be back on track week after next week!

Check back in a few days and hopefully there will be a chuckle or two for you. I'll for sure be recapping ANTM next week and will try to do a couple fashion posts too.

Happy weekend!!

XOXO
Emily

Photo via corbisimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment