Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Stella McCartney Blazer

Blech...I had a dream last night that I was back working my 9 to 5 job. I'm going to have to head back there soon enough, so a new work look will definitely help to improve my mood. Dressing up always helps!  This Stella McCartney blazer is formal enough for my corporate home away from home:
I'll throw this Bruce II wrap dress underneath. I can take the blazer off after work and go for cocktails...or take the 'lil peanut to get a snack or something.
If you're a regular reader, you'll remember that I'm for sure going to need new shoes for work. These are a good place to start:

Who knows...maybe I'll win big in the lottery in the next couple months and can stay at home and wear my bathing suit everyday instead. Here's hoping!

Stella McCartney Iris Wool Blazer (net-a-porter.com)
Bruce II Silk Wrap Dress (lagarconne.com)
Prada Patent Mid-Heel Pump (neimanmarcus.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment