Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Jonathan Saunders Dress

When I saw this, I immediately thought it was perfect spring dress. I always love yellow and dove grey together, plus the little pop of orange is perfection!

Beautiful!! I will wear it to my victory brunch once Donald Trump crowns me the Celebrity Apprentice winner, with these amaaaaaaazing shoes:


Jonathan Saunders Sherrand Printed Cotton/Twill Dress (net-a-porter.com)
Christian Louboutin Measuring Tape Sandal (bergdorfgoodman.com)

Take that Star Jones!
XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment