Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dingus of the Week - Jenelle


I was very tempted to give Gucci Mane the title of Dingus this week on account of his lovely ice cream face tattoo. I considered Marcel from Top Chef All Stars too, on account of this week's episode. Then I checked out the episode of Teen Mom 2 I had saved on the PVR...and there was no doubt about who the biggest Dingus is this week.


Wow wow wow. Words don't describe...she makes Amber from original Teen Mom look like a responsible parent. When I was trying to find a picture of her online, the majority of images that came up were her most recent mugshot.

*Spoiler alert if you haven't watched this episode* I can't think of any situation where it is acceptable to punch your mom, especially in this case. Jenelle's mom probably wasn't the world's best parent (hence Jenelle's awfulness), but she seems to be doing a pretty good job raising Jenelle's kid. I'm glad she got custody. Don't think I'm going to watch any more episodes of this show. It's annoying that these kids are acting ridiculous just because they think it will be good tv, and so that they can get some fame. I'll just stick with Maury.


gucci mane photo via dlisted.com; jenelle photo via starcasm.net

No comments:

Post a Comment