Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Plush Leggings



Hey, did you know it's cold outside? The giant pile of snow might have given you a hint. If you find that you have to go outside sometimes in winter, you should treat yourself to Plush's fleece lined leggings. I've seen them written about on a bunch of blogs over the past few months. They are a brilliant idea: thin leggings lined with fleece so that they aren't bulky but are mega-warm. Totally more comfortable than wearing 3 pairs of tights.



I'll throw this Chloe leather/linen dress and a cashmere coat over the top of my warm leggings, once I win my millions on a tv game show. Wheel of Fortune, here I come! Watch out!

Plush Fleece Lined Leggings (shopbop.com)
Chloe Leather Dress (net-a-porter.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment