Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Naptime Netflix Film - Bugsy Malone

If you live in Canada like me and have Netflix at home, the selection of movies is pretty lacking. I know it's  only $8 a month and better than renting movies, but still...there's pretty slim pickings. I find myself watching ridiculous movies as a result.  Here's my latest:


Ridiculous factor?
HIGH! This is a musical about mobsters where all the actors are kids. They sing lipsync to creepy songs. It stars Scott Baio. They put so much makeup on pretty teen Jodie Foster that she looks like a junior drag queen.

Verdict?
Avoid. Waste of a naptime movie. Worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment