Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Rick Owens Jacket


Isn't it torturous how every other commercial on tv these days is advertising a tropical vacation? Oh how I wish I was about to jump on a jet to somewhere warm. Belize? Maybe St. Barts? Even though it's hot all day in the tropics, it can still get a bit cool at night. I would have to bring this Rick Owens jacket with, plus a couple of sun dresses, and a rich lady bathing suit.


I guess I'd need something on my feet. Something fancy and impractical!
Hopefully my newly-discovered half-sister Oprah will throw a couple of bucks my way so that I can get shopping and then get my tan on!

Rick Owens jacket (net-a-porter.com)
Melissa Odabash swimsuit (net-a-porter.com)
Viktor & Rolf open-toe mules (lagarconne.com)


XOXO
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'm selling a trendy affordable version of this jacket to satisfy your Rick Owens cravings ;) Do check it out!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Designer-Inspired-Washed-Biker-Leather-Waterfall-Jacket-/170663543496?pt=US_CSA_WC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item6d70285971#ht_4979wt_1398

    -R

    PS. So sorry bout the 'cold calling' but I could barely resist when I read your post! :)

    ReplyDelete