Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Naptime Netflix - North Shore


While there are still very slim pickings on Netflix Canada, I'm super impressed that my Netflix has figured out my love for 80s sports movies with happy endings.  This was recommended for me and I thought I'd give it a shot.

Ridiculous Factor?
Quite high, but in the best possible way. The plot is pretty much the Karate Kid with surfing taking the place of karate. The acting is wooden, the production values are kinda weak and the fashions are hilariously dated. That being said, I looooooove cheesy 80s movies so I overlooked all of those flaws. Soul surfers!!

Verdict?
This movie is hella awesome! I'm changing into my hot pink tank top before I watch it a second time!

No comments:

Post a Comment