Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hello Hello Hello


Happy 2011! One of my resolutions for the year is to "find a hobby", and this is what I've come up with so far.  I like reading blogs, so I thought it might be fun to post some stuff myself.  The goal is to post about topics that are fun for me and I hope you'll find them at least a bit amusing. I'm going to try to post a few times a week.

I love fashion, so my posts will probably be pretty fashion-oriented, but there will be some tv/film/music/celebrity goofiness thrown in too.  Oh, I'll try to keep the gushing about my kid to a minimum, in case you were worried.

My mom informed me today that blogs are out of style and that everyone is now on "the twitter".  Oh well...

XOXO
Emily

PS: the baby at the top of the page is my little peanut, just in case you were considering making jokes about him in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment