Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Jill Sander Top & Skirt

Are you sick of hearing about Golden Globes fashions too? Don't worry -  I won't dwell, or discuss who was best/worst dressed. Okay, really quickly, my favourite trend of this year is all the fashion pundits on tv calling out a few stars for looking like either Michelle Duggar or one of the Sister Wives. Even Angelina was called "Duggaresque" on one recap show I watched. Love it!

My real favourite thing about the Golden Globes was seeing some awesome gowns in peaches, pinks and greens.  These colours are going to look so fresh once spring is here.

I'll wear this Jill Sander top and skirt with a whole bunch of gold once the weather warms up.  I'll also have to wait until I get the royalty cheques from my forthcoming reality series, where I live at the shore with 7 other strangers. Should be groundbreaking tv.

Jill Sander Bubble Back T-Shirt & Skirt (bergdorfgoodman.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment