Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Throwback Inspiration - Marisa Berenson


I looooooove looking at 70s fashion photography. Everything is so over the top and wacky. There were lots of great models during that time, but Marisa Berenson is my favourite.  She has such classic features and had the most awesome long brown hair...but when I think of Marisa, I normally think lashes, lashes, lashes.



I like wearing fake lashes, and normally pair them with thick black winged eyeliner. Lately it feels much fresher to pair a fake lash with a bright coloured eyeshadow, nude lips and (bronzer) tan à la Marisa. I'd prefer to have a proper tan, but there are no sunny vaycays in my future and who has time to go tanning when you're chasing a kid around?

XOXO
Emily

Marisa Bereson pics via rachelgoodwin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment