Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card! - Pucci Dress

I'm pretending that I work at Bell Canada today and was one of those turkeys who won the 50 million dollars. Here's what I would buy first - a printed crepe de Chine shirt dress by Pucci.



I normally hate those tired Pucci prints, but I'm feeling the purple & peacock feathers in this one.  I'd skip the fringe bag and wear it with the brown Proenza Schouler PS1 that I carry in my dreams and high brown Frye boots. I guess I should buy a lottery ticket this week!

Pucci shirt dress (net-a-porter.com)

XOXO
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment