Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Hey girl! Hey boy!

This week I'm going to be trying a few new things on the blog and switching things up a bit. I'll still be putting out many of my usual posts - Practical Fashion, Throwback Inspiration and, of course, an ANTM recap. I'm also going to try out a few new things, and hopefully they will be fun to read. Come back a few times during the week and check out the action! What else do you have to do over the long weekend? Hang out with your family? Catch up with The Killing on AMC? Yeah, me too.

Happy pre-Easter & pre-Passover to all! Celebrate with the song that's been stuck in my head all weekend!



Love ya lots,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment