Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Jenni Kayne Shoes

My 'lil peanut enjoys listening to the song Goin' To The Zoo, so I'm thinking I should probably take him to the actual zoo sometime soon. No mom jeans or fanny packs for this lady! Here is what I shall wear on our zoo adventure:

There's a zoomobile, right? Animals totally prefer seeing hot heels instead of some lame runners. I will still stick to jeans and a tee like the other moms. I'm just going to make sure they are mega-cute!


Gotta bring a big bag full of snacks with us!

Alright...now if I can only convince Raffi to come with us and sing to the 'lil peanut all day...

Jenni Kayne Suede Instep Band Pumps (shopbop.com)
APC Petit Standard Jeans (apc.fr)
Proenza Schouler Large Shibori Print Tank (lagarconne.com)
Bottega Veneta Large Intrecciato Hobo (barneys.com)

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment