Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 22, 2011

I Like You...Fearne Cotton


So, when I first started writing on this blog, I had a regular feature called "Dingus of the Week" where I called out a celebrity for acting dumb and being a dingus. I've stopped writing posts under that banner because I was finding it challenging to write in a constructive way. I'm snarky enough with my ANTM recaps, so it seemed a little much to bitch about annoying celebrities that aren't Tyra every week.

The other day I was thinking that, since I want to cut down on my snarky posts, it makes sense to feature celebrities that I do like. Instead of focusing on a dingus and giving them more attention, I've decided to feature people that are fun and awesome. First up...Fearne Cotton.


My 'lil peanut and I listen to BBC Radio 1 for most of the day. I started listening because of Scott Mills, but I'm now a big fan of Fearne as well. She's a mega-star in England; I guess she would be like the UK's Ryan Seacrest? Radio show, lots of tv hosting gigs...sounds about right. Fearne also has pretty stellar style and consistently looks great in photos.

I normally see photos of Fearne carrying amazing bags and with awesome accessories. Girlfriend knows how to put an outfit together! Loves it!

XOXO,
Emily

photos via fabsugar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment