Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Mood Music - Gorillaz


What a week, hey? It's still pretty cold here and I'm pretty excited for some warm weather to arrive. I'd also love to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. Anywho, me and the 'lil peanut are just chilling inside waiting for the Good Friday Jesus parade to finish outside of our house so we can play outside in the cold. I'm a hockey widow this weekend (good luck to my husband at his tournament!). I treated myself to a pair of the H & M Swedish Hasbeens earlier in the week and have had lots of fun hanging with friends over the past few days so I can't really complain.

XOXO,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment