Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Lanvin & Gucci


If you live in Toronto, by now you've probably heard about The Avenue and about The Real Housewives of Toronto. Everybody is getting their own T.O. reality show these days! I'm no exception. Here's the outfit I will wear in the pilot:


I will need some high shoes to wear when I stomp away from a restaurant after a confrontation...
...not to mention a hot purse to tuck under my arm for all those reaction shots of me walking away:

Now all I need is a frenemy to spar with, plus a teeny dog, and the show is all set! Working title: The 'Woods (as in Trinity-Bellwoods). Good, no? No?

XOXO,
Emily

Lanvin Button Detail Drape Dress (neimanmarcus.com)
Gucci Fringed Suede Ankle Boot (net-a-porter.com)
PS1 Pochette Leather (proenzaschouler.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment