Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Max Out Yo Credit Card - Roland Mouret Dress

Oh, hey there Easter Bunny, I didn't see you there. I was too busy trying to pick out my outfit for Easter dinner. You know my events are always fancy, and Easter is no exception. Fancy dress and fancy hat required at my Easter soirée! I even picked up some of those Easter crackers (that are like Christmas crackers but pastel) at Loblaws. That's how I roll.

P.S. Hey Bunny - where's my chocolate at?



XOXO & Happy Easter & Happy Passover,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment