Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Snaggletooth


Hello friends!

I'm taking a few days off from posting. I had a crazy filling put in today (3 needles, lotsa drilling...it was rotten) and it fell out a few hours later while I was eating a banana. My mouth is sore and I'm feeling rough so I'm going to take a few days to recuperate. Hopefully I'll get my tooth fixed too!

I'll be back on Thursday with an ANTM recap and some other posts. The Throwback Inspiration will be a doozy this week, I promise. In the meantime, my 'lil peanut and my husband are both asleep, so I'm going to drink beer and finish watching this terrible movie currently playing on the Hamilton tv station:


XOXO,
Emily

Alfalfa pic via greenleegazette.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment