Kids are awesome and moms love their kids...but between the Raffi and the playdates and the nurturing and such, sometimes you need a quick break. Take a breather from the "mom (or dad) zone" for a few minutes. Put the baby in the crib, grab your tea, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mood Music - Phosphorescent II


So...I actually went to a show this week! Saw Phosphorescent at Lee's Palace and it was a really great show. I feel like it's been ages since I've seen live music. It's been more than 6 months anyway. Part of the problem is that I'm so lazy about checking the listings, and the shows that I want to see end up selling out. Godspeed...sold out. James Blake...sold out. Adele...sold out. Dommage.

I'm thinking I should walk my lazy behind across the street to the Mod Club in a couple weeks to see Battles, and then again to see Low a few days later. There are lots of great shows coming up in Toronto. Anyone wanna babysit a 'lil peanut?

XOXO,
Emily

.

No comments:

Post a Comment